It’s one thing to sit tight and see what happens to your career. It is quite another to have a partner dedicated to providing you with rewarding employment opportunities with various healthcare providers.
We are familiar with the facilities because we live and work here, too. We are dedicated to working closely with you to make your next career move seamless and achievable. We understand the critical need to balance family life and work.
This is why we strive to create a personal connection with you, built on a culture of trust, flexibility, and long-term commitment.
How Can Enterprise Meds Staffing Help You?
- We staff a premier group of healthcare professionals.
- We conduct a confidential job search on your behalf.
- We present your qualifications to appropriate employers upon your approval.
- We locate unadvertised job opportunities.
- We are involved in Temporary/Per Diem, Long Term Contract, and Direct Hire Placement.
- Our employers make up a large geographic area.
- We offer a successful Referral Bonus.
- We offer a Quarterly Bonus program.
The traditional approach to finding a job is no longer sufficient. You will need a sustainable workforce partner working on your behalf.
List of require documents to get you qualify for employment with us.
- Copy of your license.
- Physical exam with PPD on any form of your choosing or complete “physical exam form”.
- W-4 Form.
- I-9 Form with two forms of identification (usually a passport is sufficient or Drivers license and social security card).
- Acknowledgement form (signed indicating you have read the enclosed material on fire safety, HIV universal precautions, pain control, patient care and Hepatitis C.
- Proof of current CPR, BCLS or ACLS certifications.
- Competency exams for all clinical specialties and completed skills check list is provide to you.
To get you started, please fax all of your documents to (240)556-0267.
Enterprise Meds Staffing, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-38627772-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);